How To Convince Your Boss that the Marketing Analytics Summit is a Good Investment
Sometimes it's tough convincing the boss to let you spend time and money on a conference. Here are some ideas that will help:
1. Make a Deal
2. Make the Deal Numerical
3. Find Another "Boss" - Thanks to Liz Donaldson at USAA
4. Feed Them - Thanks to Alex Cohen at Goldman Sachs
5. Find a Different Color of Money
You never know until you ask.
6. Tough Times Call for Tough Measures
7. Stake Your Reputation on It
8. Where Else Can We Find Good People?
9. Where Else Can We Train the Good People We've Got?
10. Highlight Some Specific Goals
11. Need to Convince Yourself?
Lifetime Association Partner